I started blogging so I could share the beautiful faith stories I see happening all around me, personally and in the life of others. Writing online has formed a whole new community for me. More and more stories about how we serve a mighty God and He is good. All the time.
What I didn’t realize is that blogging has all these side perks. One of my absolute favorites feeds this little addiction I have called reading. Since you’ve stopped by Literacy Musing Monday, I’m thinking you might have this condition too!
Well, now as a blogger, I often get to read books for free. I know! I just can’t believe it. Today, I thought I’d share with you a few of the ways bloggers get their hands on free books...
Head on over to Circling the Story or Maryanderingcreatively.com to keep reading about how I get all. the. (free) books. Plus, bonus, this post is a linkup! If you have an article reviewing a book or letting us know about where you find all. the. books. share it with us below.
This weekly link up is hosted by these lovely ladies:
Now, it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop! You will have until Saturdays at 12 p.m. now to link up! So come back often.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome anything with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the post next to yours and at least one other blogger's post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone's posts. I know as a blogger, you know how it feels not receive comments, right. :) Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.